Friday, April 13, 2012

#16 Strawberry Shortcake Cupcake Review

This past weekend I went to Downtown Disney with my boyfriend. To my delight, they had a cupcake kiosk with cupcakes made by The Cupcake Store. Of course, I had to have one.

Since it was my first time tasting one of their cupcakes, I went with a flavor that is almost universally delicious: Strawberry Shortcake.
(Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture. I got this straight from their website and, I promise, my cupcake looked EXACTLY like this) 

I held off on eating this until my boyfriend and I went to sit by the fireplace in one of the Disney hotels. As I walked around, cupcake in hand, the amount of ooo's and yum's I heard were endless. An employee at Fossil even said, "You have no idea how delicious that cupcake is. I'm insanely jealous that you have that. You're going to love it." 

With all the hype around this cupcake, I knew it was time to indulge. 

The cupcake was FANTASTIC. The strawberry flavor was perfect but not overpowering at all. There was a lot of frosting but it wasn't overbearing and the strawberry on top was just right. The cake was moist and fluffy and I did, in fact, love it. 

Overall, I would most definitely get this cupcake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment